pro series mids audiopipe,soundstream ect

no they arent junk great build quality cast basket on a 6.5 and they arent cheap. just was wondering haow they sound and how loud they get cause they are 8ohms...

they sound good and get LOUD, i had a set along with a set of 8" mids in my civic...

right now im running the whip audio mids.... they're practically the same crap.

8 ohm driver will receive half the wattage, assuming all other things are the same it will sound half as loud. But if it's a better quality of driver, it could sound the same or even louder, or quieter, and depending on the install it could sound louder or quieter or clearer etc. Too many factors to make a general statement.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.