@pro-rabbit have requested a build twice and havent heard anything send money now

Participant count
  • Participant list

mclerico83
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tampa
2 ba spg-555's facing the rear and 2 spg-tr's facing the rear deck. I want each pair of sub and radiator to have their own chamber shipped to 33545 thanks Tampa area, would also like them all to be flush mounted

http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchf.../065SPG552.PDF

cutout at the bottom of the manual

dimensions of the trunk are the maximum dimensions of the trunk each chamber needs to be 1 cube after displacement with one radiator and one subwoofer in each chamber. radiators facing up and subwoofers facing back, I would like the depth Would be nice to keep the depth as small as possible without the problem of the box always tipping over

if you have red carpet it would be awesome but if not black will work. I also like when you do flush mounting and leave the space in between the subs open and color that red then carpet the rest of the box black

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

some have told me shared chambers would be better not sure, whatever you think. will be using 8 guage wire as speaker wire

what ab mine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Trying to work through them. I normally don't do much with PM's because I get so many every day. It typically takes longer via PM then any other way.

i sent an enclosure request via the website a couple days ago btw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

Trying to work through them. I normally don't do much with PM's because I get so many every day. It typically takes longer via PM then any other way.
awesome man I totally understand

would u like me to send the information to your email or website?

i sent an enclosure request via the website a couple days ago btw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
I think most of those were replied to, I only seen a couple that were still pending a reply with quote....

Of course yours could be one of those lol..

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

awesome man I totally understand
would u like me to send the information to your email or website?
Sure, would be quicker for me to reply to rather then attempting to dig through PM's.

Dustin@DC-Creations.com

I think most of those were replied to, I only seen a couple that were still pending a reply with quote....
Of course yours could be one of those lol..

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Sure, would be quicker for me to reply to rather then attempting to dig through PM's.

Dustin@DC-Creations.com
Emailed. Thanks again and email me with any questions, I can answer fast

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mclerico83

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mclerico83
tampa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date