pro-rabbit - Good/Positive

Participant count
  • Participant list

EFFENDI
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Overall very pleased with the purchase.( MA Audio MA100B Bass Driver) Only beef I had is that the unit was very dirty and dusty, no scratches or damage, just deposits of caked on dust, grime and dirt (prorabbit=smoker??) on the surface. It must have taken me close to an hour to clean and polish it, but otherwise very happy!! Fast, on-time shipping, good packing. Would do business again if he can quote "clean up" his act //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Hey, now I don't smoke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but some people in family does... but your are great to deal with..fast payment and great to work with..will throw a thread for you in a sec...

Hey, now I don't smoke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but some people in family does... but your are great to deal with..fast payment and great to work with..will throw a thread for you in a sec...
Thanks man, I figured you have a lot going on so didnt have a chance to clean it up. No problem!! I would definitely do business again....Pro-Rabbit is a a great guy to deal with!!

Ya, that was a bad time...but its slowly getting better...but from the new bad weather..I'm sure I will be on another trip....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

EFFENDI

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
EFFENDI
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies