pro-rabbit bad seller, possible scammer

BLD 25
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I have tried to buy a sub from this guy, and it has been a long problematic process. It has been 5 weeks since i sent the money with various reasons why the sub couldn't be sent out. I have been patient, but i have wanted to get this sub in so i can hook it up. Anyway, communication has stopped about two weeks ago, and he won't answer his phone, return calls, or emails.

he doesn't sell too often, but stay away if he does. I hope this can open some communication lines. Anyone know him?

You're calling him a possible scammer after 5 weeks??? And 2 weeks of no contact???

Wow, you're a helluva lot nicer than I would be.

maybe, if you're lucky he died on his motorcycle

or

maybe someone did him the pleasure of torching him in his awful excuse for a car...

i would just drive over there, its only hour. in fact, i would have made the transaction face to face in the first place... good luck!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I haven't seen this guy in a couple years. He is or was a friend of Mr. Loki and is a liar. He tried to say once I was a scammer because a deal fell through between me and Mr. Loki, but I never once dealt with him. I thought he had vanished from this site.
+1 on everything you said. Good luck getting the $ back.

he is only 30 min away and you were gonna have the sub shipped? Thats just, well thats honestly just stupid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BLD 25

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
BLD 25
Carbondale, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies