Pro-installers Only Advice Me~~!!!!!!!1

Participant count
  • Participant list

fosgate SVT
10+ year member

IM GETTING 2 12IN POWER HX2'S AND A KICKER 800.2 IS THIS A GOOD COMBO>? THE SUBS ARE DUAL 2OMH, WILL THIS BE OK?

HOW WOULD I WIRE 4 6*9 KENWOOD 2WAY SPEAKERS{4OMHSVC} TO A INTERFIRE 2CHANNEL AMP? THE AMP IS 2OMH STEREO AND 4OMH,,,,,

MY INSURANCE COMPANY ISGIVING ME ALL THIS STUFF MY OLD **** GOT JACKED, PLUS THERE PAYING FOR A PRO INSTALL SO WHAT DO TELL THE INSTALLER TO DO ABOUT THE 4 6*9 WITH THE 2CHANNEL AMP??

first of all u need a different amp. Make it two of those it u want to get power to those subs. Remember those subs need 1500watts+ that amp only does 326watts X 2 at 2ohms. Those are really good subs though.So look into a more powerfull amp to give them 1000watts a piece

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.