Premier Deh-p960mp

Participant count
  • Participant list

dangerranger
10+ year member

The Danger Ranger
I am in the process of saving my money for this deck.

I have seen this deck in use and it is the best lookin deck I have ever seen. It works great but also has the Dual-Motion Motorized Flap Face which adds a great animation type motion to the deck.

Here are facts from Online Cast Stereo - 10/10 Rating

Satellite Radio Ready: Yes

Satellite Radio Ready: The receiver is compatible with optional tuners that will receive digital satellite radio broadcasts such as Sirius or XM Satellite Radio. The digital satellite service must be subscribed to separately.

Preamp Voltage: 6.5 volts

Preamp Voltage: Refers to the strength of the pre-amp outputs. Generally, higher output voltages make it easier to get a cleaner and a more noise free signal delivered to amps and pre-amps.

Subwoofer Preamp Outputs: Yes

Preamp Output: Typically found on headunits, a preamp output provides low level, high quality audio signal for use with external amplifiers.

Maximum Power: 50Wx4 Watts

Maximum Power: The amount of power a speaker is estimated to handle during a brief high-intensity musical burst. Since this can vary with both frequency and amplitude, it is a much less accurate way to judge speaker durability and performance than RMS.

DIN: 1

DIN: Acronym for Deutsche Industrie Norm (Deutsches Institut fuer Normung), the German standardization body. A world reference standard for the mounting parameters of many common receivers ( Head ends) as well as other types of cables and equipment.

Changer Control: Yes

Changer Control: Receivers with changer controls operate same-brand/compatible CD or MD multi-disc changers.

CD Text: Yes

CD Text: The receiver can display disc and song title information contained on CD-Text encoded discs.

Built-in EQ: Yes

CD-R/CD-RW Compatible: Yes

Remote Control: Yes

Detachable Face: Yes

More Ratings from Sounddomain.com -- 5/5 Stars

Anti Theft: Removable Faceplate

Preamp Outputs: 3 sets

Preamp Output Voltage: 4 volts

CD Changer Controls: Yes

Remote Control: Yes

RMS Power: 20W x 4

Peak Power: 50W x 4

CD Frequency Response: 5-20,000 Hz

FM Mono Sensitivity: 10 dBf

CD Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 94 dB

Amp Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1 %

This deck is a nice deck for a hefty price. They go on ebay for about $350 . Well I am about to go and get one. Here is just some quick facts about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dangerranger

10+ year member
The Danger Ranger
dangerranger
Bakersfield, California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies