Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Precision Power P900.4 4 channel amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought this amp brand new from sonic electronix towards the end of last year and never installed it. When it arrived it had some very slight scratching on the end of the amp that the power inputs/speaker outputs are on. I called sonic and complained and they gave me an additional one year warranty on the amp. At this point the amp has just shy of 1.5 years of warranty left on it and I don't see myself installing it any time soon so it might as well go to somebody who can use it. Comes with original box,paperwork,fuses,manual etc.

Price:

130 shipped in the lower 48 states

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Trade for a cadence Vegas 4ch. Similar power just a/b. Can be strapped with another Vegas. Yes I said strapped 4chs for those who think its a typo.

Item(s) for Sale:
Precision Power P900.4 4 channel amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought this amp brand new from sonic electronix towards the end of last year and never installed it. When it arrived it had some very slight scratching on the end of the amp that the power inputs/speaker outputs are on. I called sonic and complained and they gave me an additional one year warranty on the amp. At this point the amp has just shy of 1.5 years of warranty left on it and I don't see myself installing it any time soon so it might as well go to somebody who can use it. Comes with original box,paperwork,fuses,manual etc.

Price:

130 shipped in the lower 48 states

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Take $120? If yes mark sold. Will gift so by doing soo ull get exact amount if I sent 130 then PP gets there cut boom $120.

Take $120? If yes mark sold. Will gift so by doing soo ull get exact amount if I sent 130 then PP gets there cut boom $120.
paypal fees are like $4 on that amount not $10 lol... 2.9% + .30?

I have yet to hear back from cfox10 but I am still holding it for him until about 9pm tonight. For any other interested buyers I would like to add that I most likely will not be able to have the amp shipped out until Monday if it is purchased this weekend. Very busy work schedule at the moment.

I have yet to hear back from cfox10 but I am still holding it for him until about 9pm tonight. For any other interested buyers I would like to add that I most likely will not be able to have the amp shipped out until Monday if it is purchased this weekend. Very busy work schedule at the moment.
Ur inbox is full. Im first In line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...