ppi pc1400

Participant count
  • Participant list

CartunesJohn
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Item(s) Description/Condition:

PPI PC1400, This amp works great, but cosmetic wise, the cover has some scratches. The cover is not to bad imo, but I would give it 7/10 in the looks department. This amp has been serviced by Cartunes Mobile Electronics, in Michigan. They are a certified Precision Power repair outlet. It works perfectly. The wire plugs are included. I can bench test this via skype video. The picture looks like *** but it does not look that bad in normal light in person.

350 x 2 @ 4 ohms

700x2 @ 2 ohms

1400 x 1 @ 4 ohms bridged

Regulated power supply

Designed and handcrafted in U.S.A.

Price:

$225 + shipping, I am in Michigan 48066 zip code.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sure you can't do trades? I've got an A1200 that would be great for trading for both the 2600 and 1400...
ahhh, Art series Amps, love em, about to list an A400 and an A600 set. Not sure if it would be smart to trade a PC1400 for an A1200, the PC series has built in x-overs, and 1400>1200.

I can't really do trades because I am moving out of the country in 3 months, to the Philippines. I'm a poker player.

ahhh, Art series Amps, love em, about to list an A400 and an A600 set. Not sure if it would be smart to trade a PC1400 for an A1200, the PC series has built in x-overs, and 1400>1200.
I can't really do trades because I am moving out of the country in 3 months, to the Philippines. I'm a poker player.
But as far as monetary value is concerned, a1200>pc1400 lol

Let me know if you change your mind!

But as far as monetary value is concerned, a1200>pc1400 lol
Let me know if you change your mind!

Yeah I noticed that the A series do resell for more, I wonder why that is. IMO that built in x-over is clutch, imo the PC series are better amps. I think all the old schoolers like those A series because they were so epic when they came out. Sorry I can't trade though, The only thing I'm buying before I leave is a new laptop and a nice digital SLR camera, if you have either of those, I could trade some stuff. I already have 2 SX1250.1's in my current ride, but I'm selling that also.

Yeah I noticed that the A series do resell for more, I wonder why that is. IMO that built in x-over is clutch, imo the PC series are better amps. I think all the old schoolers like those A series because they were so epic when they came out. Sorry I can't trade though, The only thing I'm buying before I leave is a new laptop and a nice digital SLR camera, if you have either of those, I could trade some stuff. I already have 2 SX1250.1's in my current ride, but I'm selling that also.
Yeah I agree. The PC is better imo as well. I don't have any of those things unfortunately, but at the prices you listed for these, they should sell super fast!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.