Ppi flat piston 10" dvc $55.00 shipped

financethis
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

PPI PCX DVC

300 RMS / 600 PEAK

16MM XMAXView attachment 26524827View attachment 26524826View attachment 26524825View attachment 26524824View attachment 26524828View attachment 26524829

Item(s) Description/Condition:

8/10 WORKS GREAT, SOUNDS GOOD TOO

Price:

55.00 SHIPPED, NOT A PENNY LESS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

this really ist a "flat coned sub".... not sure why they (ppi) call it one.. guess there tryn to bring back the old school ppi goodness!! haha

all it is,n is a sub with a flat dust cap..?!?!

this really ist a "flat coned sub".... not sure why they (ppi) call it one.. guess there tryn to bring back the old school ppi goodness!! haha
all it is,n is a sub with a flat dust cap..?!?!
cuz they are owned by poweracoustik now. seriously , call the number on the PPI website and they will answer the phone , "poweracoustik , how may i help you"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.