SOLD PPI A1200.2 for sale

spacemonkey311
10+ year member

I just wanted to give you guys here a chance to buy it before i throw it up on ebay. It's in mint condition, still has the original factory seal because i'm the original owner. i've got the original manual too. the only thing i don't have is the original box. it got lost the last time i moved. anyways, for the people who know what this amp can do they are foaming at the mouth right now:)

hey guys, i'll try to get pics up later tonight. the only cosmetic thing wrong with it is a scratch that is barely noticeable unless you're right up on it. the amp rocks! anyone interested in a price should pm me. i don't like to post the asking price in the thread. thanks.

UPDATE!!! the A1200.2 was sold locally. sorry to all the guys on here, but nobody stepped up with an offer. i do however have an A600.2 for sale. same deal as the a1200.2 except the a600.2 is flawless and i mean FLAWLESS! let me know if anyone is interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.