SOLD Powerbass XA-3000D LIKE NEW ***PICS***

Fiery
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
DC
OK people, here it is!!!

I'm selling an almost new Powerbass XA-3000D. I put it in the car for about 30 minutes to test it and to be sure it worked, and only ran it at 4 ohms. So needless to say, it has not been used / abused as if it was in some SS, SM, or Extreme car.

The reason why I'm selling it is because I originally bought it from a friend, thinking I was going to use it with my other PBX-3000D in a Street B Setup, but school and work got to hectic and I gotta sell it. I'm downgrading to a daily / bass race setup with one of these beasts. I just can't let both of them go. haha

I took a bunch of pics of it so everyone can get a good look at it, and here are the specs if you don't know them already.

I've heard these amps can take 16 or 18V with no problems, and produce power in excess of 3500wRMS!

3000wRMS @ 1 ohm

2000wRMS @ 2 ohm

1000wRMS @ 4 ohm

Hm, what else is there to say? It does come with the box, but just to let everyone know, when I bought it, the person who I bought it from shipped it to me in a box from another 3000D, so the box is a little banged up from previous use, but it does come with the box. Heh, just didn't want to suprise anyone, but the amp is still BASICALLY NEW!!!

With the amp, I am including a set of Stinger 1/0awg to 4awg wire reducers as shown in pics. I use these just to keep a nice clean looking install.

I have plenty of references, so if you need any, feel free to ask, and any questions, feel free to ask.

I'm also on AIM a lot, so feel free to msg me. i7L7i7i

10 / 10 Mechanics / Play

10 / 10 Cosmetics

My old price was $500

My new price is $400 plus shipping, I will entertain all offers, but please, no lowballing.

This price however does not come with the kicker wire. If the buyer does want it, I will sell the amp plus 15' of wire for $415 plus shipping. That's awesome 1/0 for $1 per foot, and I am only selling 15 feet of it.

I accept Paypal with a confirmed address, but if you do use paypal, add on 3% for paypal fees.

I also accept money orders.

And if you are local, feel free to message me and you can come check it out, if you want it, you can skip the shipping fees.

e7f72724.jpg

6a39aedf.jpg

5aecb56b.jpg

25c0a182.jpg

stinger005.jpg

AND MY RIDE:

18025f80.jpg

Na, I'm not in need of any more amps. The only thing left to get really is a new head unit.

u looking for any other class d amps,i have the 3000d's little brother,the 1500d

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.