power!

garrison9803

hello new to the forum...

i have a 15 orion hcca

power acoustik a3000db amp

crammed into a 2000 mercury cougar..... any ideas on more power? ive tried the shuriken batteries but the only one i could find was at some audio store and it wasnt enough to power the system.. been thinking of a cap but not sure...ive heard doing the big 3 grounds helps..i just need something to where i can play it around where its suppose to be without making my battery light flicker on and off......any ideas or suggestions would be helpful

^^^they should be the same as a contour...i took my tire off and the wheel liner and it was really easy for me atleast to get to it to replace it one time haha i will admit though before someone told me that i went three hours trying to get to it haha

oh lordy... shouldnt it be just right underneath the motor by the pulleys...? and the wire wrap around the motor to the ground?i got the small 100 doller shuriken battery but like i said it just doesnt do it justice....any suggestions on batteries?thanks for advice cirv i'll see if i can get to it from there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.