power wire

Yeah, the hyperflex is a bit steep. So knukonceptz a bad idea? 20 feet of the kolossus runs about the same as that hyperflex, but has more strands.
I worked with the Kolossus before it was a pain in the ass. I did not think it was flexible at all. Definitely can not do this with the KNU

big05pwg01ft.jpg

The Kolossus Fleks uses the same jacket as the Kicker and Stinger Expert. The original Kolossus uses the std PVC which was used for years prior to the ultra flex jacket being available in mobile audio. The original Kolossus is now discontinued and has been replaced with our fleks line

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you will be just fine to be honest. Id run it and check it after hammering on it quite a bit and check the temp on the wire by hand to see...
So u know the individual slots on the ISO connectors and where they go? 12 volt red is accessories. etc. Red wire goes to the amplifier...
Oh, total opposite. i play with storage bins full of wire scraps from past installs for fun. I hoard decent grade wires from audio homies...
If you have multiple amps you do not need to run a power wire from each amp to battery.. You can have a single run of wire with a distribution...

About this thread

soldiermedic

10+ year member
Noob4Life
soldiermedic
San Antonio, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date