Power Wire Under Car?

ive done it in my camry 4 banger.. wrapped it in that turtle shell stuff or w.e its called.. that black coily thing that hides wire... worked just fine for me..

Yup, ran all my amp wires from the engine compartment, down past the passenger side wheel, under the truck and up through a gasket in the floorboard...worked like a champ and no sweating and bloody knuckles climbing up under the dash. Used flex loom to protect the wires and used OSI Quad caulk to seal around the wires...and I live in the NorthEast...so it has already survived 2 winters and still looks perfect. No problems. So, just plan ahead and do a good job and you will be fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you will be just fine to be honest. Id run it and check it after hammering on it quite a bit and check the temp on the wire by hand to see...
So u know the individual slots on the ISO connectors and where they go? 12 volt red is accessories. etc. Red wire goes to the amplifier...
Oh, total opposite. i play with storage bins full of wire scraps from past installs for fun. I hoard decent grade wires from audio homies...
If you have multiple amps you do not need to run a power wire from each amp to battery.. You can have a single run of wire with a distribution...

About this thread

ewoevo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ewoevo
FL Panhandle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date