Power capacitor

Participant count
  • Participant list

Haleem1988shaffiq

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi I'm currently wiring a power capacitor into my car audio system. I'm using a 0 gauge wire direct from the battery with an inlined fuse to a distribution block. To the power distribution block I have a 4 channel amp connected a mono block amp and the power capacitor via 4 gauge wiring. The ground distribution block has the 2 amps connected via 4 gauge wiring to a 0 gauge connected to the chassis of the vehicle. My question is can I attach the ground of the power capacitor to the ground distribution block? Thanks in advance.

Stinger 5 farad cap.
Screenshot_20210505-213049_Samsung Internet.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Run the biggest AGM you can under the hood, the parallel runs to one of these - should be everything you need and then some...
What amplifier(s) are you using? What speakers? Is this your main battery or is it a 2nd battery? If it is a 2nd, how are you wired up? What if...
That’s the little single 6.5 inch enclosure. The Savard did just as well as the RDS. These subs do well in ported or 6th orders but not as well...
With 6500 rms.. you are still going to need some battery bank and/or supply for that demand

About this thread

Haleem1988shaffiq

CarAudio.com Newbie
Haleem1988shaffiq
Derby England
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from