Power and Ground wire

Participant count
  • Participant list
Does it have to be.... no.... But working with that cable will be SUPER tough as it is not flexible.
yea, but for free.. Kinda of hard to pass up. I may take some pics of it. I have 4 gauge now running to 2 amps and 2 8 gauge running to my amps. I would love to just run 2 4 ga to the amps.

so your running plain ol electrical wire for houses? thhn?

i wouldnt go higher than 6, i work with that stuff all the time and once you start to get any larger its just a pain.

your time should be worth more than 3 bucks or less a foot for wire.

so your running plain ol electrical wire for houses? thhn?i wouldnt go higher than 6, i work with that stuff all the time and once you start to get any larger its just a pain.

your time should be worth more than 3 bucks or less a foot for wire.
no i am running a sing run of rf 4 gauge power and ground. Then 2 8 gauge to the amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.