Power acoustik?

Pretty bad. The Gothic subs aren’t the worst thing ever made for a budget sub build, but I wouldn’t call anything they make a quality product. Not as long as the ratings on all their equipment is a flat out lie.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this brand is it good? Bad? Never heard of them before and started looking at their subs and stuff just don't really know a lot about that brand
Go to you tube bro this is a great brand I have two audiobahn 12's, dual vc I'm running them on a 2500/1razor @2ohms and they sound like thunder

Since older threads are coming up.

It’s a generic entry level bargain brand and not recommended. That said, if you can get past that, and don’t abuse nor expect the world from it, it will “usually” work okay for a while, but don’t be surprised if it fails sooner than expected. Don’t expect quality control to be great either. If you can get better stuff, I would do so, but if you get a dirt cheap bargain on it, and just want a basic setup, it would probably work. I have run cheap stuff of the same basic quality, and most of it ran okay until I got better stuff with the levels set okay. Problems start to arise when the amps aren’t powerful enough and the levels / bass boost get cranked until full on clipping, and or low impedance loads kill them, and of course amps / subs don't meet rated power which doesn't help.

Again though, anyone buying new, just try to aim for a better brand.

There's better options, even in the power acoustik price range...I just watched one of their amps go up in smoke pushing a pyle 15 this morning at work 🤣

Since older threads are coming up.

It’s a generic entry level bargain brand and not recommended. That said, if you can get past that, and don’t abuse nor expect the world from it, it will “usually” work okay for a while, but don’t be surprised if it fails sooner than expected. Don’t expect quality control to be great either. If you can get better stuff, I would do so, but if you get a dirt cheap bargain on it, and just want a basic setup, it would probably work. I have run cheap stuff of the same basic quality, and most of it ran okay until I got better stuff with the levels set okay. Problems start to arise when the amps aren’t powerful enough and the levels / bass boost get cranked until full on clipping, and or low impedance loads kill them, and of course amps / subs don't meet rated power which doesn't help.

Again though, anyone buying new, just try to aim for a better brand.
I've been running my power Acoustic. Gothic subs and razor app 25 minute walk for since it came out. And I got people telling me they Pound
like a m***********Get good, beat down At the stop lights like.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this brand is it good? Bad? Never heard of them before and started looking at their subs and stuff just don't really know a lot about that brand
For close to the same pricing, Recoil, Stinger, NVX, and even Belva - literally blow PA away!

Last edited:
I've been running my power Acoustic. Gothic subs and razor app 25 minute walk for since it came out. And I got people telling me they Pound
like a m***********Get good, beat down At the stop lights like.
If you compare what power acoustic amps actually produce to other options in the same price range...you're not really getting a bargain...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...