poudage....?

1_loud_corolla

i want to run some wal mart speakers in my car....and i was wondering if it would pound....???

these speakers would be of the road gear brand, and i want to make my whole system up of them, except the head unit, which will be the pioneer deh p930 premier reciever. see, i want to have a good deck, and a slammin' system, so i chose this set up...

pioneer receiver....(see above for model)...

4" 2way speakers for front dash

6x9 2 way speakers in rear deck(both speakers road gear brand)

the road gear 80wx2 bridged, giving out 160w rms...

into a 12" road gear sub rated at 1000w max!!!

ill load it into a sealed box, and run 12 ga. wire throughout my car.....

this will be plain old badass...

what do you guys think? ??

droop a line, and give me some feedback on my future system...

thanks....

jesse yoshida...hilo, Hawaii 96720

I was just gonna say the same thing, man, are you nuts?!? The only thing of roadgear that I am impressed with was one of their smallest amps (40Wx2), but that was just for some 6x9's! Dude, you gotta be crazy, but bold!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

ok, the jokes over, now tell us what ur really gonna get. the only slamin ull be doin is when u slam that sub into the garbage cuz it sux, along with the speakers. ur hu is fine, the rest, save up 4 better.

i want to run some wal mart speakers in my car....and i was wondering if it would pound....???
I think it's safe to say that the only pounding that will be going on is: you pounding yourself in the head for wasting your money on a lousy car audio system.

I'm like the rest, I don't understand why you would want to go with an awesome h/u, and then go downhill from there. If your really fixated on the roadgear, then you might as well go ahead and get the roadgear h/u, I think it sells for about $20. I mean seriously, if your gonna buy sh!t, then you might as well deck your whole car out in shi!t.

Let us know how much money you want to spend, we can steer you in a better direction.... that would be away from walmart.

this will be plain old badass!!

I highly suspect this will be one badass system.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Why get such an awsome hu and back it up with roadgear.

That head unit deserves a much better system

haha are you freakin crazy??? oh yea man your **** will be poundin...haha yea right...i could kill like 6 or 8 of those roadgears with one 10JL W7...haha thats the funniest thing ive heard all day.

I think the general consensus is that the Road Gear crap from Wallyworld is just that, crap! I think you would be much happier investing more in your horns, so that you won't replace them in 3-6 months (or if they are really bad, 3-6 weeks!)

personally i can think of better things to use that 12 ga power wire for. just remember 12 ga "fits" through your door jam better so when you dont go through your firewall it doesnt get pinched lol oh yea and if you go 16 gauge should just be about right to start a fire......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

1_loud_corolla

1_loud_corolla
Hilo, HI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Screenshot 2024-05-31 182935.png