posting pictures

Participant count
  • Participant list

SMS
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MA
is there an easy way to post a picture without a photobucket? On a fishkeeping forum i just clicked manage attachments and i could post pics from my desktop. that dont work on here.

I am very bad with computers, they werent around when i was in school and i never caught on.

thanks for any help

Use imageshack or tinypic to upload then post up the bulletin board/forum link with the img brackets.

@audiobahn ;

You can delete individual albums easily but if you want to delete certain pics you go the the album they are in, put the mouse over the pic until the little check box appears, click it and scroll down and you should be able to delete selected.

is there an easy way to post a picture without a photobucket? On a fishkeeping forum i just clicked manage attachments and i could post pics from my desktop. that dont work on here.I am very bad with computers, they werent around when i was in school and i never caught on.

thanks for any help
Yes you can copy image url and post the pic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.