possible situation (dropped_mazda, slicknick)

ok subtract 10 you owe me 70 and a controller fair enough id think so you got your money i got the 360 nick got the indash no one got ripped off but here i am out the controller and difference so pay wat you owe then we can erase this topic sound good thanks billy

ok all tracking numbers have been sent to whom needed and sorry again all for this it isnt like me at all to have bad dealings with people and assure not gonna do down like this again also for all that think it was a scam my grandfather passed away today at 1030 this morning so thats all i have to say bout that and sorry again to those involved

ok all tracking numbers have been sent to whom needed and sorry again all for this it isnt like me at all to have bad dealings with people and assure not gonna do down like this again also for all that think it was a scam my grandfather passed away today at 1030 this morning so thats all i have to say bout that and sorry again to those involved
I'm sorry to hear that. Your family is in my prayers

see like i said no one was/is getting ripped off by me glad you like the speakers bro try them in size box and tuned way i had them i wasnt disappointed with them til realized too big for my xcab truck

ok i think everyone should have recieved there goods by today please post in here to let other know also that you got wat you purchased

next note being i have pmed dave about the money owed with no responce i need to post it in here i understand that you waiting on the controler but obviously you recieved the money for the 360 and owe me total of 70 on top a controler at this point id like the money if it is cash diff then paypal send it to my paypal dropped_mazda@yahoo.com but i want what is owed ASAP thanks all and after all is done with other property still awaiting confirmation amp guy and wire guy CAN A MOD DELETE

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dvrmstrng

5,000+ posts
dvrmstrng
DE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views