possible situation (dropped_mazda, slicknick)

i already told you, because it took over 3 weeks (with horrible communication) to get the products, and because nick wiped out my account with the paypal claim, i went into the negative range in my account which is a fee of $30 a day, i am working on getting your money back.

so you didnt say you transfered it to your dad or sumpin like that i understand times are tough for all but no need to agree to do sumpin and then not fallow through......you obviously spent the money to be negative in your account that parts on you i came threw on my end didnt rip no one off but now im gettin the stick well what you got to send to make up for cash im willing to work with you everyone has sumpin of value games car audio jewelery home audio electronics etc..........

ok dave ill give it to friday you on here trying to make other deals with people and crying wolf to me how broke you are.......you blowing smoke in a non smoking area man........ times are hard for all but seems its harder for you to come correct than make more deals ive been patient and nice but after seeing and reading wat you wrote here and then bein on here tryin to make deals with other members if you so **** BROKE how can you afford to be making deals......friday or i take proper actions

THANKS RYAN hope you happy bro let me know if you need anything else

I must admit dave, if you ARE make other deals and are "broke" then Billy is entitled to his money first. That is, if you aren't selling your things to make up the money.

no prob bro hope you enjoy it Jeff thanks for the business there everyone has recieved there products now all thats left of this circus is me to get a working 360 controler and 70.00 dollars from dave can a mod delete this now and ill start one on dave on me thanks

i dont know what deals your talking about....im trying to get rid of stuff and trade, as you can see i had a bad day, found out my woofers were cracked, thinking about selling another one.

you know you owe me 70 and a controler we have already established that and you know the deal of you trying to buy new subs make one deal right before making other you got money to be asking how much shipped to ***** then you got money to pay me

ok so now its monday and still no responce to the money time to tell something dave armstrong theres lots of people on here that go to school none of them crying bout how broke they are but still try to keep a setup in there new GTOs so that one aint working here i been more than patient times up wheres the money you owe and wat has UPS said cause when they deny it you will still be responcible to buy another black 360 controler

and yet more nuttin from this guy look who the scammer is and you post bout me but unlike you i kept communication and fallowed through this is ridiciulus man when you on here everyday

id recommend no one deal with this clown if you want him to be straight

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dvrmstrng

5,000+ posts
dvrmstrng
DE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies