ported 4 12s

Participant count
  • Participant list

bborey
10+ year member

FPCustoms
NOLA
ok so im lookin to build a large box, almost a wall, it'll be about 2in above the window line in my s10. i would like to run the port across the top of the box or down the center. how should i go about this..

should i just create seperate chambers for each sub with their own port? or should i design one box for two subs tuned to what i want, then when building just take out the board seperating the ports to make one?

i'll prob make some what of a wedge box to get more space, heres the demensions i can work with for space

width:38in

height: 28in (i can go more but wanna keep it around this)

top depth:12in

bottom depth:18

subs: 4 diamond audio D3 12s

desired tuning: 30-34hz

anyhelp would be great.

use google for box and port calcs...if you can get the port in the middle (slot port) its nice because it adds bracing. Id build one box for both subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.