SOLD Port sale 6inch and 4inch plus free's!

CrazyKenKid
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Canada
OKay so up for sale is 2-6inch ports and 2-4inch ports plus free speaker terminals 1-per set!

price for each port is 45$ shipped OR 75$ shipped for a pair of 6inch ports

price for the 4inch ports is 20 shipped or 45$ for both

at any rate these are all unused and purchased at parts express. these prices are obo and enjoy the pics!

Precision Port 6" Flared Port Tube Kit | tubes vent tuned | Parts-Express.com

and

Precision Port 4" Flared Port Tube Kit | sound ports PORT TUBES port tube port noise kits kit ar | Parts-Express.com

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

ALL price are OBO please make an offer. best way to get intouch with me is via e-mail as i don't get on to often, you can reach me at kpalesh@hotmail.com and put in the subject ports for sale!

Kenneth

Last edited by a moderator:
b/c once you add shipping and tax it it goes up keep in mind mine are obo and SHIPPED pricing plus i am from Canada so from me to you cost a bit more!

yes you did i made a mistake and i have corrected it! sorry about that!

price for the 4inch ports is 20 shipped or 45$ for both (5$ more b/c of a bigger box will be required)

and this is a shipped price/ obo!

yes you did i made a mistake and i have corrected it! sorry about that!

price for the 4inch ports is 20 shipped or 45$ for both (5$ more b/c of a bigger box will be required)

and this is a shipped price/ obo!
lol people are buying multiple items from you and instead of giving them a deal you charge them more thats kinda backwards lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.