port area for 4 10"s

Participant count
  • Participant list

GI JOEY
10+ year member

Paid 4 by ur tax $
Edited this post

Is this a bad idea for my port. The placement isnt ideal but will this port work? I am also thinking about using 2 6" round ports that could work. If I go slot I will get decent port area, If I go round I will only be at about 10.5 per cube. I lifted the seat even higher and habe 5.9 cubes before port displacement.

here is the slot.

newbox.jpg

here is round port. I cant fit 3 6" due to the length for tuning, the hump is in the way.

newboxround.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope so. I am gonna finish her up tom them. Ill still use sand to figure out the final measurements on airspace. But I will be pretty close but the fiberglass is not gonna be exactly what I estimated. But I will be pretty darn close.

What is the lesser of 2 evils?

2 6" rounds or 3 4" aeros?

the aeros come to 7ci fer ft and the rounds come to 10.5 per foot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.