Pontiac grand am gt sleeper

Maybe we would have seen your dads car, IF YOUR DAD HAD THE CAR AND IF YOU ATLEAST PUT UP PICS LOL!

PS you didnt correct suspention lol, so Im sticking with capone28's idiot opinion.

not to mention a twin turbo will be over $10,000.00. and unless you want to give me that money then go shut the hell up and critasise somone else. you are acting imature, and are just namecalling. dont talk unless you know who I am and we have met in person, and you have seen my dads viper.
dang man JUST 10,000?? that seams like change to what your dad must have ... or the way u put him up to be w/ the nice ass cars and high class he's ridin in, hangin out w/ all the 'pro drivers'

sry guys i had to say it , i aint been on these threads in awhile but i was readin this and had to post

Paintball9908, this is just another one of the idiotic, pointless stories we will probably continue to hear from you like we have been hearing for a long time. Do you ever take a rest, or is it that you come to this forum in need of lying to us all and seeing how much of it you can make us believe in order to hide the worthless human being that you really are from yourself? I think I've got it pretty well figured out, you get proven that you are a moron (we all knew this anyway due to your 2nd grade english and mechanical skills), then you come up with some numbers or something technical to post, and you expect us to think that you know what you are talking about. All the info you get I bet that you have to find. You say that you drove this car and that car, and how good you can drive them....yada yada yada, well pm me if you want a cookie, but we don't give a sh1t. My grandma is faster than your dad and anyone you have ever seen drive in her 2007 McLaren F1 that doesn't exsist. By the way I'll send anyone pics if they want them when I visit my grandma within the next couple of years. HA. You will never have pictures of your dads viper, just like you will never have dignity. Feed us and we will respond.

Paintball9908 has a shovel, he likes to dig.

acting immature look at you your calllin peoples moms crackheads and what not........in anoher post about the jl w8 or whatever it is you threatened to dent my car and stuff and i know you, you cant even spell sh*t right you are the most immaturest kid i ahve ever met! so cool off

and yes his dad does have a viper but nothing special a lot of cars are faster than it like........the z06

Wellll....since I'm a Grand Am fanatic...I'll say that the GT version (and all above it) have a 175 HP 3.4 V6. When they make the new version it is supposed to be a 275 Supercharged 3.4 V6. (like the 3.8 V6 Grand Prix engine). Now I'm not saying the 99-03' grand ams are fast (my mom's 3.8 V6 van could probably beat one. The best thing you could do for it is either supercharge it yourself (3k +) or put on a nice sized turbo. Can we all quit fightin now?

BTW the corvette kicks ass. Go GM.

http://www.grandamgt.com/sponsors.php - websites for grand am stuff

- pe@ce

alright man...i own a 99 grand am gt and all i have to say to you is if you get that much hp out of your car you are the first person to do it with a GA, so you better be able to make your own parts and know what your doing. also, why are you asking on this forum? there are no clear cut safe drop in turbos for out grand am's yet. you have to go with a supercharger that is very expensive and isn't that powerful. how about you check out the right forum, because this isn't it. http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/

My car stock already smokes grand am's! and can fit a 460 Ford AND all the goodies, without even cutting the hood! Advice: Sell your hunka junk, and buy a retired cop crown vic, slap in a supercharged 460, there ya go. You don't even have switch trannies. hell, you wont even have to raise extra money. 3000 at most for the car, 2000 at most for the motor, 2000 at most for the supercharger, and 500 bucks for some wide back tires Plus you can sell the old motor for 1000. And people think you're either old or a cop. Hence, a good old american sleeper. It's fairly cheap

By the way... People who's parents are rich and spend big g's on their brats make me fu***** sick. You should be thankful that you aren't ******* **** for a living.

AND! The people on this site KNOW THEIR SH*T! I have gotten much good advice, and have found that listening to them, Mr paintballs, is the wisest thing you will do all day. But ignorance is bliss i guess.................................

This is a great discussion. I love how car ownership and horsepower ratings determine knowledge about cars.

I own a 97 nissan pahfinder with a vg33e engine. Thats is 3.3 liters and e for electronic fuel injection. After intake and exhaust I might make 185 hp and my car is incredibly slow. I have however recently dismantled the entire engine in an 86 300zx with a freind and are waiting on the machine shop so we can rebuild it. I consider my knowledge of cars minimal and I'm taking mechanical engineering classes at school.

So what if my dad drives a volvo xc90 and my mom drives a sebring convertable. WHAT DO I DRIVE!! An underpowered, terribly inefficeint, reliable pathfinder that is my own.

If you want a fast grand am go for it. I considered powering up the pathfinder but then I realized I can go buy a real sportscar (like a 76 240zx) and do an eingine swap with a 280zx turbo mod it a little, and for less then $6000 have a fast car.

Hahahhahaha how do u make a sleeper grand am with the engine coming out of the hood. I hope u read what u have said before and just look at how stupid u sound. My dad this my dad that. **** your dad! Be yourself not a spoiled brat and drive your car. Dont deck out a grand am under the hood.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

paintball9908

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
paintball9908
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date