Plexiglass from my company

Company has them all over the shop lol i just want to take one lol hahaha

j/k, ill pay for a half sheet theyll let me have a 4 foot by 4 foot.

i only need a small piece so i can sell the rest of them to you tomorrow pm for pricing.

Thanks

I would think that he would have them cut per person and per the persons size and then charge them exactly what he is paying, would not be a vendor but rather a member doing another member a favor.

Give the man a chance, give him a size and see what he comes up with for pricing. It is easy enough for you yourselves to call around and find out what other companies would charge and I could even check with a friend that owns a plastic shop to find out what he pays for the sheet/size.

Other then that it sounds like he is trying to do the forum good and not become a vendor.

Regardless, rj should also be able to post price per sq ft per thickness. (probably rounded to the nearest even inch [ie: 21 1/4" x 14 1/8" is figured at 22"x16")

Other then that, Plexiglass rocks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

subs3.jpg

i tried to cut Plexiglas with a jig saw once wasn't fun it cracks but maybe i didn't have the right blade for it . the best thing i found for it is a dremal but be careful if the cut off wheal gets to hot it shatters

you have to cut it with a table saw. and at the right feedrate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif Jigsaw or cutoff will just gum up.

after you cut it, use a propane torch to heat up the side you just cut to make ti shinny //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif practice on scrap first //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

dude...where were you a month ago when i ordered my plexi... better give your head a shake.... Man i ordered a 13" x 17" x 1" sheet off ebay for 30 bucks, then he charged me 30 bucks shipping and it took the fu(ker 1 month to ship it. retarded ebay....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.