Please help me!

llcali

Hi everybody,

Im on a quest to find a front door component set in the 300-400 dollar range and a audiobahn amp to power them. I know people hate audiobahn but just humor me since I want it to match my existing chrome theme.

So far my system includes:

Head Unit: Pioneer Deh-p9600mp

Amplifier: Audiobahn a2300hct

Subwoofers: 2-12” Awp312t

Capacitor: Pyle 3 farad digital

Can someone help me find a good component set for mostly rap/hip hop music in that price range and the appropriate aubiobahn amp for it please!

adire kodas.....

i'm ordering mine next week if there not on backorder, but i did listen to them in a friends car and it is perfectly suited for rap. i think better than the euros but the euros are more well rounded for a variety of different types of music. i just say this because i thought the midbass was better. but if u only listen to rap, i would go with the kodas.

i am very happy with my JBL C608GTI's... Their power ratings are alittle generous, as they cant handle 150w RMS down to 50Hz, but feed them something like 125w RMS, with the HPF set to around 60Hz w/ a 18 or 24dB slope, and they hit really hard, and get insanely loud in the process.

You should be able to get them for around 400 on the net.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.