Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Rockford Fosgate P2D212 2 ohm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of these- They ****! I suggest:

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

moforose3
10+ year member

I have been doing alot of research the past week or so and I have narrowed my choices down to a few. I have an 07' Nissan Murano and I am looking to get a single 12" subwoofer in a ported enclosure that I can make as small as possible. I am running a memphis Belle mch600 amp, it puts out 400 rms @ 1ohm. I listen to alot of rap/ hip hop and the occasional rock song, so I would like something that puts out some good bass. Keeping in mind I want a ported box, as small as possible and I need a sub that I can take down to 1 ohm, what do you guys like? I would like to stay under $200. I didnt put it in the poll, but I am also intersed in the Memphis M3122d sub. Thanks guys

Huh, I have the same amp. I have an IDQ 12 on mine, but they're not exactly known for their high output.

You might want to look into the new SI BM, but it won't be available for a month, or two, from what I've heard.

honestly with limited space you have and the budget your on

id suggest subs like a JL W3 they do well in a small ported box with little power

also im suprised nobody has mentioned the infinity kappa perfect....another great sub that sounds good in a small ported box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...