Please for the love of god can one of you tell me what enclosure will fit my p3's?!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ng931227

Hi, I've been browsing the site for a while and am very new to car audio since everyone on here seems to know so much about all this can some one please please point me in the direction of a ported box that will match these two rockford fosgate p3d2 12" subs I have I can't seem to find one anywhere online that is ported and matches the factory specs for them, I'm literally pulling my hair out and any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Hi, I've been browsing the site for a while and am very new to car audio since everyone on here seems to know so much about all this can some one please please point me in the direction of a ported box that will match these two rockford fosgate p3d2 12" subs I have I can't seem to find one anywhere online that is ported and matches the factory specs for them, I'm literally pulling my hair out and any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you
Almost everyone on here runs a custom box.

Some very good builders on here too. Much better construction and sound quality. Buck does nice work, you can also get cut sheets/plans abs build it yourself. Very reasonable costs.

Thanks soo much for all of the quick responses everyone, I suppose I will look in to a more custom box, maybe by a local shop, but what are mfr specs ( lol real sorry for the ignorance but like I said I'm real new) and how would I go about finding them?

Thanks soo much for all of the quick responses everyone, I suppose I will look in to a more custom box, maybe by a local shop, but what are mfr specs ( lol real sorry for the ignorance but like I said I'm real new) and how would I go about finding them?
Manufacturer specs. Same as what you called factory specs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.