Pleaaze dont IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

nedvedkornkid

LA
can somone please help me?

i got an off brand sub-hollywood

off brand amp- koiiler

and i am selling to my friend for 60 bucks.

i need to uninstall all the wiring at the stereo shop tommorow.

ok here is where the problem comes in.

my sub just stopped working. and he will check if it is poped tommorow. if it isnt i want to get the same sub cuz warranty. then i want to uninstall the amp and wiring and sub. when my sub stoped to i wanted to hear the stock speakers again. so i turned it up a little as i turned the bass up a little i heard a weak bass sound from the rear speakers.kinda like a crappy speaker. it doesnt really sound like its poped that much. is it cuz its poped? or is it becuase they might of done somthing with the wiring or somthing or amp? if it is poped and i uninstall the wiring will the dealership know that i ever installed the sub? if they do know does that void the warranty? pleaze if u dont know give me your opinio on what i should do.

i am going to buy some good stuff. a guy told me not to get this off brand stuff. i should get some good stuff for a good car he said.

witch is what i will start to save up for know.

thanx

cuz i just want to start all over from the stock.

the way i understand it is that if your sub is "popped" then it is a burnt out voice coil and the dealers check the voice coil first cause if it is burnt that means you ran power to it meaning it was installed. Equals warrenty void.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nedvedkornkid

nedvedkornkid
LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Gage6822