SOLD Planet Audio Big Bang 150.4

SRim23
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
OH
looking to see if anyone is interested in my Planet Audio Big Bang 150.4 Amp is in very good condition professionally installed. 150.4 into 4 ohms 300.4 at 2 ohms looking for 250 shipped price may be flexible for the right trade but really just looking for cash to buy another 4 channel amp, looking to downgrade to the BB75.4 the one i have is just too loud for my liking will send pics if anyone is interested hit me up on here or email me at srimmer2345@comcast.net

gain is all the way down, it fried my polk audio mmc tweeters they are rated 125rms amp is 150 rms luckily for some reason polk couldnt tell and they warrantied them for me lol but i just dont need that much power for my highs

come on guys shoot me some offers even amp runs perfectly and is in pefect condition want to sell quick

check out the prices on ebay for planet audio 4ch. I just got mine in today which is the same as yours just newer model.

Great amp but they dont sell for alot

Bump for a good amp.

all the ones on ebay are refurbed or they are the 75.4 this one is 150.4 rms the 150.4 was only made for a short time before they just went with the 75.4 and at 2 ohm is is a 300.4 rms so this is twice the amp they are on ebay

all the ones on ebay are refurbed or they are the 75.4 this one is 150.4 rms the 150.4 was only made for a short time before they just went with the 75.4 and at 2 ohm is is a 300.4 rms so this is twice the amp they are on ebay
refurb or not they are cheap is what io was saying. Planet Audio isa company who will honor send backs form an unauthorized dealer. been there done that.

yeah but also what i was saying the only ones i find on ebay are the new 75.4 they dont make the big bang 150.4 anymore which is the one i have the new one is about half the amp that the one i have. the one i have is also 300.4 rms at 2 ohm......

yeah but also what i was saying the only ones i find on ebay are the new 75.4 they dont make the big bang 150.4 anymore which is the one i have the new one is about half the amp that the one i have. the one i have is also 300.4 rms at 2 ohm......
They are on ebay the BB150s 150 x 4for a cheaper price..just stating the facts not dumping on your thread...btw hope you sell it.

yeah but having bought a couple factory refurbs in the past i dont trust them. all they really prove is that the product works not really what its going to look like when you get it scratches, dents etc. mine is flawless looks brand new anyone interested ill take some pics tomorrow. like i said might be flexible on price if youve got something to trade as well.

90accordman would you be interested in a package deal for my 1250.1 as well?

amp still for sale . anyone interested? anyone want to trade the Big Bang 75.4 for this one? very good amp for sale here

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.