Pioneer TS-W255C

Participant count
  • Participant list

jimmyslide
10+ year member

Let me get you a spoon...
Well, been waiting for a review on them for a while now, but noone has done one, so here goes...

I have had these 2 10 in subs in my mustang hatchback for a while now and rather enjoy them. The hit pretty **** hard for 2 little subs and sound quite nice doing it. Even in the current box setup tuned to 49 htz they still sound alright. I am in the process of making a sealed setup and then I will update on the sq department.

They are well constructed and I have had no problems with the subs as of yet. I continue to beat the heck out of them, but they don't even sweat. I am sending each approximately 300 watts and they laugh at me and ask for more. They are rated at 350 rms and in my opinion can take 400 no problem.

They aren't the best subs for deep deep bass or for making you deaf in a matter of seconds, but for someone starting out and wanting a cheap budget sub, I do recommend them. The only bad thing I can way about them is the terminals. I like a spring loaded push terminal, but these subs lack this feature. Oh well, for the price what do you expect?

They can be had for very cheap on e-bay or you can run down to your local stereo shop and pick one up as they seem to be eveywhere.

And yes, they can hold there own when it comes to a little thing called SPL...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jimmyslide

10+ year member
Let me get you a spoon...
jimmyslide
Lethbridge,AB
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies