Pioneer system question...

supramike07
10+ year member

wichita
What would be a good system that i could make for my car that is under $500? I was thinking about getting all pioneer stuff, but i thought i would ask you first. Is pioneer stuff reliable? Does it get you the best sound for the money? Thanks.

Their HU are deffintly worth the money. I have had their low end model the DH2300 or something like that for almost 3 years. No problems and still happy with it. Put a pair of their 6.5" coaxials in my friends car and they sounded almost as good as my alpine type-S which where more than twice as much. No experince with their amps or subs though.

Hey, what do you need? For $500 if your just looking for subs and an amp you could go with a better brand. Are you looking for a full system....hu, amp, components, sub(s)? Pioneer was a great first sub for me but honestly i would never go back, the deck i used to have was awesome, my friend has the one with the flip down motorized face with the cool graphics and its in the shop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.