Pioneer DEX-P99RS

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

jsampsell
10+ year member

Music and Electronics Nut
I know what these retail for and I know what they sell for on most internet sites. I would love to get one at a good, reasonable price. I prefer new but would buy used from a good source. PayPal is preferred method of payment. PM me if you have any specific questions.

Thanks,

I want one too. But if someone has one, more than likely they want to keep it, or will want close to retail. I think there is one on ebay for 1050... Check DIYma, too!
I know but I thought I'd put the request out there anyway. You never know. I've got a WTB post on DIYMA also. I'm too new on CACO to put one there or I would have done that too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Oh, and the only one on eBay currently is located in Hong Kong and the fine print in their ad says that their units are not guarenteed to be US versions. I didn't feel like taking the chance on that one.

I know but I thought I'd put the request out there anyway. You never know. I've got a WTB post on DIYMA also. I'm too new on CACO to put one there or I would have done that too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Oh, and the only one on eBay currently is located in Hong Kong and the fine print in their ad says that their units are not guarenteed to be US versions. I didn't feel like taking the chance on that one.
All that means is radio frequencies, right?

I'm not completely sure. I think that's true but, again, I just didn't want to take the chance personally.

I'm not completely sure. I think that's true but, again, I just didn't want to take the chance personally.
I feel you. I think its just th different frequencies, so the radio won't work. Let me know what you find. I'll take the clarion drz too.

I went ahead and ordered from Crutchfield. Someone said on DIYMA that Pioneer is out of them and doesn't know when they will be getting any more. I have no idea if that is really true or not but I would rather go ahead and spend a little bit more than I really wanted to just to be able to get one. It makes me think Pioneer may be getting ready to release something new but I'll take the risk on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...