Pioneer DEX-P1R or DEX-P99RS

Participant count
  • Participant list

spydude

I have a system that's been sitting in my garage for a few years that I'm thinking about putting in my suburban. Pioneer DEX-P1R head unit, Xtant X604 and A3001 amps. I'm going to use a JL Audio 10W6v2 Sub, and Focal 165 VR3 speakers. The questions I have are: Will I be able to add the GEX-P20HD HD Radio and CD-RB20 Aux-in IP Bus units to the DEX-P1R? HD Radio and Aux-in are critical to me now. Will these work or do I have to fork over the big bucks for the DEX-P99RS to be able to do what I want?

Buy the DEX-P99RS sooooooooo sweet!

I've had it 6 months and love it. Crushes anything i've ever used. Ya its cash but would have to spend more in other areas to achieve the benefit.

JMHO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.