Pioneer DEH-P6900UB+4gb iPOD WTS/WTT for 7" Flip

matrx10503
10+ year member

NAT, La
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

4gb 2nd Gen iPOD Nano

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Pioneer deck: Overall good/decent condition. 100% functional. No missing knobs. Normal Wear for 5 year old player. Slight scratches on faceplate, but only really noticeable in direct light. Harness Included. The Remote, I literally just lost it last week.

(any specific questions please ask)

4gb iPod: Condition, has seen better days!! The white top panel (with hold button etc.) is completely missing and 3mm jack at bottom is slighty bent, but headphones will plug into to with NO PROBLEM.. It is 100% functional and I still use it to this day....it just has been through the weather (not literally...cosmetic-wise).

I am really just throwing in the ipod to boost value a little and because the Pioneer deck is made for ipod, so you don't need CDs ever again straight out the box.

Price:

I would like to trade+cash for a single din 7" flip-out that has to have DIRECT IPOD CONTROLS

I pretty much stick with Pioneer, so a Pioneer brand flip would be a +....but Pioneers can get a quite a bit expensive, IMO.

I really seem to like the Jensen UV10

I would love for it to be GPS integrated but thats a plus..not required.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer Pays. Buyers Choice.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0190.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I recently just lost the remote! :-(

(They run $25 on ebay.....so probably can find deal cheaper if you can find the specific model number of the remote...and every function can be done from HU, just not convenient)

Wanna trade your UV10 and this deck plus a little cash for a 1 week old (have box, manuals, remote, etc etc) Pioneer avhp6300bt flipout?!?! Bluetooth cord and mic are still in package, not using it.

EMAIL me if interested, vitveet@hotmail.com

V.

I have a 690ub premier looks **** near new with the box, all accessories yadda yadda,. How much cash would you want to make a swap?

Wanna trade your UV10 and this deck plus a little cash for a 1 week old (have box, manuals, remote, etc etc) Pioneer avhp6300bt flipout?!?! Bluetooth cord and mic are still in package, not using it.EMAIL me if interested, vitveet@hotmail.com

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

matrx10503

10+ year member
matrx10503
NAT, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from