Pioneer DEH-P5900IB...no rear fill allowed?

Participant count
  • Participant list

M@nJo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
bay area
http://www.cardomain.com/item/PIODEHP5900IB?vq_id=none

i didnt realize until today that the deh-p5900ib wouldnt let me use my rear fill when connecting a subwoofer setup. so all i got is front stage and sub banging at the moment. is their a possible way to get all 4 speakers going AND the sub at the same time? let me know if its possible cause i actually liked my rear fill with my previous deck (pioneer premier p8mp).

from what i can see, it has front, rear, and nonfading preouts so you should be able to do just that. how did you try to hook it up?

i have the sub RCA's in the non fade preamp outputs. on the deck, i can have it set on "S/W" or "full range". right now, its on full range and if i were to fade it to the rear, the sub will only be playing. if on S/W, it doesnt let me fade front/rear...just left/right.

i had a shop check it and turns out the internal amp is fried (by me). user error and not the deck. dont want any confusions that pioneer makes bad products. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

M@nJo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
M@nJo
bay area
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date