Pioneer DEH-9200r

WheresTheButta
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
A good friend of mine has one of these that he wants to get rid of.....

I need a new deck and wanted to buy it off him, but dont know what to offer him.

Anybody know what I should offer for the DEH-9200r? It's in excellent condition, I know he took amazing care of it. As I said, I dont know what to offer - but I dont want to lowball him since he's a good friend. I searched ebay, but could only find one and it wasnt in great shape, going for $89. Any ideas? Any comments from anyone who owns/has owned one?

Check completed items on ebay, see what they have gone for before. I tried to search google (just a quick glance) , nothing really came up.......happen to have a link to it?

like I said though, he took amazing care of it.

(and it wasnt used that much as it's in his rx7 which is his weekend warrior)

if it does go black I'll kick him in the junk though

It is a pretty nice unit.. 200 bucks sounds fair. It has time align and all that other good stuff.. Custom pictures and videos can be put on it for more flair.

It is a pretty nice unit.. 200 bucks sounds fair. It has time align and all that other good stuff.. Custom pictures and videos can be put on it for more flair.
Actually it only has listening position selector (which is basically a fancy balance adjustment), NOT time alignment which is different. I owned a Premier DEH-P920R and I had NO real complaints with it. The crossover was really nice even though I only used it for a little while before I upgraded to an outboard x-over. The 9200 doesn't have 6 volt preouts but 4 volt isn't bad either.

The 9200 or 920 did NOT have the customizable displays either. I think mental is cofusing this for the 9300/930 or the 9400/940 which have this feature.

The 920 or 9200 are great decks and well worth $200 if in great shape. And since you know the guy it makes it that much safer of a purchase. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yeah, I looked into it and realize you cant upload new stuff to the display

however my friend did show me in it's manual that it claims "time alignment"

whether this feature is just a hyped up balance adjustment is yet to be seen, but he swears it works........ doesnt matter to me either way - I'll never use it. I just need to get rid of my stock deck and for $200 this fits my budget perfectly, and has the crossovers I need, not to mention the blue color is ultra sweet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

WheresTheButta

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
WheresTheButta
Cranford, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date