5,000+ posts

Nothing
Phoenix, AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer DEH-750MP

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hey everyone,

This is an older deck but works great.

The specs are in the picture but this truly is a great sounding deck.

It comes with an AUX 3.5mm input cable and a remote.

The only cons with it are the chrome around the left knob got rubbed off a little, the other side is fine. The other thing is a known problem with these decks with the engine wine, only when the volume is really low can you hear it, when the music is up you can't at all.

Also I forgot to mention that CD's do eject but you have to help it because it usually comes out 1/4", this wasn't that big of a deal to me because I didn't use CD's that often.

Specs are in the picture below.

Price:

$100 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't do asking price with the issue still alive. If u wanna solder an see if that fixes it an it does I can do asking. If u don't wanna mess with it I'm still interested but price needs to reflect the flaw that this hu has..

Understandable. Shoot me a PM with an offer. This deck usually sells for $150-$200, so that's why I priced at $100.

No I've had this deck for 3 years and I just replaced it a month ago, worked great the whole time I had it.

Last time u checked to see if all RCA's work properly. The pico issue has me worried as grounding the inputs like u have done 99.9% of the time fixes that issue. Lil worried it may be something else

I'm not really going to have time to do that man.

I understand what you're saying and I've seen the same threads about the issue and installed a few pioneers myself and sometimes it fixed it and other times it didn't. The deck has been the same way for the entire time I've owned it. I respect what you're saying but I don't think there's a deeper issue with it. If you have any other questions about the deck I would appreciate it if you would send me a private message about it.

If someone buys it and feels like they paid more than what they feel like they should have then I'd be happy to negotiate a happy medium ground on a refund, the money really isn't that big of a deal, that's why I priced it the way I did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Goindef154

5,000+ posts
Nothing
Goindef154
Phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants