Pioneer AVH-X391BHS out to headrest monitor

Participant count
  • Participant list

branimal

Greetings,

I'm trying to pipe audio out to headrest monitors so I don't have to listen to Alvin and The Chipmunks for hours on end. The only audio outs on the AVH-X391BHS are the 4V RCA pre-outs (front, rear and sub). I'm guessing these won't connect directly to the headrest monitors? I have tried both monitors with known good RCA cables and there is nothing coming from the headphone jack on the monitors.

Should this work or is something else required? Easy/cheap solutions?

Thanks for the help.

There is a mention of this in the manual. Pg 54http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/59c912b5829f9/AVH-X391BHS_OwnersManual010917.pdf

Sent from my John Kuthe can eat a **** and **** off back to nambla with the rest of the kid touching perverts

Thanks for the reply. What am I reading wrong? I only see connections for video out. I have the video working to the headrest, just no audio. I'm sure I'm missing something painfully stupid, I just can't find it.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. What am I reading wrong? I only see connections for video out. I have the video working to the headrest, just no audio. I'm sure I'm missing something painfully stupid, I just can't find it.
Thanks.
It looks like you have to buy that cable to get video and audio out
Sent from my John Kuthe can eat a **** and **** off back to nambla with the rest of the kid touching perverts

You Dnt use the audio out, if your using headrest and video out out only the sound needs to come out your main pioneer unit, the audio below are inputs only as I'm running a component to HDMI for my phone to mirror.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.