Pioneer AVH-X2800BS thumb drive music storage.

inteva6184

Senior VIP Member
Jan 23, 2017
pa
Hey guys, I have the above listed HU and its been a nice unit but I am very dissapointed in the usb music storage. Mainly its tuff to navigate especially because the screen is so laggy when trying to scroll through. It also seems like for whatever reason the shuffle only sort of works it seems to want to play some songs and albums much more frequently than others. In addition to that if you accidentally skip a song and want to go back to it you cant. You can hit back as much as you want and it will just keep restarting the current song. So what I am wondering is have newer or better models addressed these issues or is that pretty much the standard. Thanks

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
Hey guys, I have the above listed HU and its been a nice unit but I am very dissapointed in the usb music storage. Mainly its tuff to navigate especially because the screen is so laggy when trying to scroll through. It also seems like for whatever reason the shuffle only sort of works it seems to want to play some songs and albums much more frequently than others. In addition to that if you accidentally skip a song and want to go back to it you cant. You can hit back as much as you want and it will just keep restarting the current song. So what I am wondering is have newer or better models addressed these issues or is that pretty much the standard. Thanks
You may have to create more folders so it doesn’t lag as much in making selections ..after I burn my USB drives I always just set my decks to random and let it go ..I never really look for anything in particular

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds