Pioneer AVH-X2800BS thumb drive music storage.

Participant count
  • Participants list

inteva6184

Senior VIP Member
pa
Hey guys, I have the above listed HU and its been a nice unit but I am very dissapointed in the usb music storage. Mainly its tuff to navigate especially because the screen is so laggy when trying to scroll through. It also seems like for whatever reason the shuffle only sort of works it seems to want to play some songs and albums much more frequently than others. In addition to that if you accidentally skip a song and want to go back to it you cant. You can hit back as much as you want and it will just keep restarting the current song. So what I am wondering is have newer or better models addressed these issues or is that pretty much the standard. Thanks

Hey guys, I have the above listed HU and its been a nice unit but I am very dissapointed in the usb music storage. Mainly its tuff to navigate especially because the screen is so laggy when trying to scroll through. It also seems like for whatever reason the shuffle only sort of works it seems to want to play some songs and albums much more frequently than others. In addition to that if you accidentally skip a song and want to go back to it you cant. You can hit back as much as you want and it will just keep restarting the current song. So what I am wondering is have newer or better models addressed these issues or is that pretty much the standard. Thanks
You may have to create more folders so it doesn’t lag as much in making selections ..after I burn my USB drives I always just set my decks to random and let it go ..I never really look for anything in particular

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.