Pioneer AVH-X2500BT yay or nay?

Participant count
  • Participants list
Local shop is going out of business and are holding for me (but only for another 12 hours) a Pioneer AVH-X2500BT for $175 brand new and $200 with the dash kit. Anyone know a thing or two about these units. Iv never own Pioneer anything before.
I looked on Amazon and Sonic Electronix and they got for at least 250-300 new
I picked up a 5500 and I love it

Looks to be very similiar to my 3200dvd, minus the 4v preouts. It's got a nice 8band eq and x-over settiings too, I say go for it.
I think the pioneer has 2v preouts. Does this effect SQ having a lower v?

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I picked up a 5500 and I love it
any difference between the two besides the screen size and HD radio capability?... i dont use hd radio at all

I think the pioneer has 2v preouts. Does this effect SQ having a lower v? 

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

any difference between the two besides the screen size and HD radio capability?... i dont use hd radio at all
Just do a google search for " 2v vs 4v preouts ". 4v is better but the majority of units use 2v, so it's not a HUGE deal.

And for $200 bucks with a kit it's a good deal. Not worth spending $100+ bucks on a unit with a couple better options.

Just do a google search for " 2v vs 4v preouts ". 4v is better but the majority of units use 2v, so it's not a HUGE deal.
And for $200 bucks with a kit it's a good deal. Not worth spending $100+ bucks on a unit with a couple better options.
sweet. just called the shop owner. im going to pick it up on my lunch break

just ordered one. im glad you told me about that bc apparently without one you cant even change your music settings while driving
Can't change the settings while driving now? Whats next?

And you're welcome. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Can't change the settings while driving now? Whats next?
And you're welcome. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yeah i can understand not being able to watch videos but to not have access to your EQ.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.