trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer AVH-X2500BT

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Display model

Perfect working order

The AVH-X2500BT multimedia DVD receiver features a beautiful 6.1" WVGA touchscreen display, Pioneer's own MIXTRAX™ technology, built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and audio streaming, and AppRadioMode for iPhone®. The updated and innovative user interface makes direct operation of the unit stress-free by eliminating complicated layered selection displays, so access to desired functions is smoother and simpler than ever. A variety of multimedia options ensures that you will be properly entertained. Customizable audio and video functions make it easy to suit your mood.

General features:

• DVD/CD receiver with internal amp (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
  • 6.1" touchscreen with multi-angle adjustments
  • Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
  • MIXTRAX for a DJ-inspired audio/visual experience
  • Pandora Internet radio control for iPhone and Android
  • Advanced App Mode for smartphone integration
  • five customizable display colors and 112 key panel illumination choices
  • fits double-DIN dash openings
  • remote control

Audio/video features:

• plays audio/video content from CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details tab for full capabilities)
  • 8-band graphic equalizer with 7 preset EQ curves
  • high- and low-pass filters
  • Advanced Sound Retriever
  • Auto-EQ equalizes for your car interior automatically (optional mic required)

Expandability:

• built-in audio iPod control — Pioneer's optional adapter required for viewing video content, Pandora control, and Advanced App Mode
  • playback and control of Android media files
  • inputs: rear A/V and USB inputs, rear-view camera input
  • outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, subwoofer)

Price:

$250 shipped to the lower 48 states

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is included for the Continental US.

All other locations require a QUOTE.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I wish pio would step up and make these with 4 or 5 volt pre outs. I would pick one up if they did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...