SOLD Pioneer avh-p6500dvd

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
just bought this off BeAlLsTaR13. it works great but im going a different direction. has 24bit DACs and 4v preouts. comes with unit, brain, harnesses, and cage. BeAlLsTaR13 is searching for the trim, it may or may not be included depending on if he finds it.

internal amp doesnt work and the mounting cage is generic (needs bolts or zip ties to keep unit locked in place). i used 2 lil zip ties and it works great. otherwise its in pretty good condition. no scratches on the screen, looks and works great. the 24bit DACs combined with my eclipse eq = very nice sound in my setup.

here's a vid of it in action:

im looking to get 200 shipped firm. thats a lil more than i paid for it but im not pressed to get rid of it. if it doesnt sell then its going in the girlfriends car. maybe someone here will want it for asking price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.