SOLD FS: 2 Image Dynamics 10" subs and Alphasonik 4 channel amp 160 x 4 or 960 x 2 $500

randyrsx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I've been running this setup for almost two years in my RSX. The two boxes fit perfectly snug between the rear wheels and are easily removable for large items. Price includes PP fees and shipping.

Providing a balance of high output capability combined with unrivaled sound quality is their driving force behind building the best performing speakers in the world. Simply put Image Dynamics Speakers and Subwoofers are the choice of the sound enthusiast. Their performance is the result of a unique design philosophy and applied engineering science providing unique speakers and subwoofers that truly perform.

The IDQ V.2 continues to increase upon the unsurpassed competition success of the original IDQ subwoofers with increased SPL output and significantly smaller enclosure requirements. The all dual voice coil IDQ V.2 series have increased excursion, larger motor structures and higher power handling allowing them to play louder with lower with reduced distortion.

The V.2 series of ultra-low frequency transducers satisfy both the hard-core boomer and audio expert with uncolored bass reproduction, impressive dynamics, proper tonal quality and bone crushing SPL. The new massive motor structure with increased linear excursions of 13mm to 14mm one-way and increased power handling provides the IDQ V.2 with an advantage in competition level reproduction. Anodized aluminum voice coil formers remove destructive heat from the voice-coil by radiating the heat to the extended pole piece, moving the heat efficiently out of the motor system through our vented cone system to lower power compression and insure you get the most out of your amplifier investment.

The IDQ V.2 performance is a result of sound engineering practice and give up nothing in the way of performance to the so called high output wide surround subwoofers. Just like a larger engine produces more useable power a subwoofer with more displacement produces more output. Displacement for a subwoofer is simply cone diameter multiplied by linear Xmax peak to peak (bore X stroke). Since very little of the surround of a long excursion subwoofer actually contributes to the displacement of the subwoofer their reduced cone diameter results in lower displacement requiring an increase in linear Xmax just to equal the displacement of the IDQ V.2 subwoofers.

This combination of innovative engineering and durable high-quality materials, including Image Dynamics exclusive Unisurround and MIP cone technology, extend the V.2's performance beyond the abilities of woofers costing much more. Combined with outstanding durability and low measurable distortion the IDQ V.2 has no equal at its price.

Features:

Voice Coils: Dual 4 Ohm

RMS Power Handling: 250 Watts RMS

Program Power Handling: 500 Watts RMS

Xmax: 13.2 mm

Sealed enclosures: .25 - .50 Cubic Feet

Ported Enclosures: .75 - 1.0 Cubic Feet

$175

IMAG0215.jpg

IMAG0216.jpg

IMAG0218.jpg

The boxes are 20" wide x 15" tall x 5" depth top/ 7" depth bottom

This series of amplifiers is specifically designed to deliver 1-ohm mono loads, ideal for powering multiple voice coils in parallel or for running 4-ohm loads where maximum dampening and minimum distortion is desired.

• Solid Brass Nickel-Plated Terminal Blocks – This feature allows for better conduction of electricity and improved current flow. Using this type of metal also protects against corrosion.

• Cooling Fan(s) – To ensure smooth and efficient operation, special cooling fans improve heat dissipation to keep the amplifier’s temperature at a suitable level.

• Bridgeable

• Tiffany-Style RCA Jacks

• 1-ohm Stable

• Hour Meter

• Onboard Crossover

• Subsonic Filter

• Bass Boost

• 4-way Protection Circuitry

• Beveled Clear Acrylic Protective Cover

160 Watts x 4 @ 4Ω Stereo

290 Watts x 4 @ 2Ω Stereo

480 Watts x 4 @ 1Ω Stereo

500 Watts x 2 @ 4Ω Mono

825 Watts x 2 @ 2Ω Mono

960 Watts x 2 @ 1Ω Mono

$325

IMAG0219.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.