Pioneer AVH-P5700

Participant count
  • Participant list
Doesnt the 5700 need to see a pulsed ground before working? ex: parking break on,off, on. i could be wrong as it has been awhile since i have touched that unit. if it does you just need to add a toggle switch to it

Doesnt the 5700 need to see a pulsed ground before working? ex: parking break on,off, on. i could be wrong as it has been awhile since i have touched that unit. if it does you just need to add a toggle switch to it
ok toggle switch to Head Unit and then what ground to the switch? The ground from the harness?

no a toggle switch from the parking brake wire to the switch to a ground, but what i normally do is connect a relay inline for things that need to see a pulsed input.....

no a toggle switch from the parking brake wire to the switch to a ground, but what i normally do is connect a relay inline for things that need to see a pulsed input.....
Wouldn't it work if you just connect it to the radio ground from the harness?

its already been said a toggle switch
it's a 94 mustang, so how would i go about doing it, how many wires are there on the parking brake? which one am i takeing to the toggle swith? after i get that wire hooked up to the switch i ground the swith and then connect the switch to the Pioneer green wire?

it's a 94 mustang, so how would i go about doing it, how many wires are there on the parking brake? which one am i takeing to the toggle swith? after i get that wire hooked up to the switch i ground the swith and then connect the switch to the Pioneer green wire?
Look at post #10 tard.

nG

You're a dumbass.
Why do you think that? I said yep, because he asked if he could, and of course he can, unless he has no hands. If it would work or not was not part of the question. Either way tho, you are going to call me a dumb ass, so i'll just leave it at that.

Why do you think that? I said yep, because he asked if he could, and of course he can, unless he has no hands. If it would work or not was not part of the question. Either way tho, you are going to call me a dumb ass, so i'll just leave it at that.
that cause you are a dumbass...

He asked How to bypass it, and then mentioned if just grounding the green wire will bypass it for him.. You then said yep.

Once again you are commenting and giving advice on things you have very little or no knowledge of.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.