Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD

Participant count
  • Participant list

jorda

I bought a mazda mp3 about a year ago and someone had taken the stock system out and put a new system in. The receiver was a pioneer avh-p4100dvd. Its been working okay, every now and then the sound will go out in the front speakers after ive checked all the connections i know to check. Also, there is a cable here to connect to an ipod or iphone that i do not use since i have neither. I was wondering if i could use just a simple 3.5mm to usb cable in order to hook up my phone? Thanks in advance.

theres a3.5 input in the back of the deck .sounds like the deck may need to be repaired ,if so i have a messed up deck for parts,might wanna have it checked to see whats going on ,intermittent issues can be a pita

Ive tried to plug in to the various other aux ports. I tried plugging a double male 3.5mm cable into the aux port, i tried a white/red to 3.5mm speaker wire for the other aux ins. When that happens, all i get is a hiss in the aux or usb function

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.