PIONEER AVH-P4000 double din install problem

ryjay7887
10+ year member

I finally picked up my pioneer double din...375$ with install kit and wiring harness shipped!! very stoked! any ways, I can manage installing this deck with a video bypass no problem...but what my dilema is, how do I hook up my amp and sub to it? I may have missed it but I dont believe there is a subwoofer pre-out on the back...how do I tie in my amp. hookup wires to the headunit for the subwoofer? they are the typical componet wires (audio). any experiences? and if any of you have some old install pics laying around on your computer, please add em. thanks!

if it doesnt have a dedicated sub output then the rears WILL change to sub some way or another, or you can use them as sub
So I will loose some SQ? Will my amp filter out the improper higher frequencies? I just dont want to be able to hear my highs and mids coming out of my sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.