Pioneer AVH - P3300 BT iPhone 4 Bluetooth Issue

Participant count
  • Participant list

fuhoser

I recently purchased this head unit and I love how easily everything integrates with my iPhone 4. There are a few quirks that are beginning to wear on me as I think they should just work. The Bluetooth works well for placing and answering calls and the phonebook, however I am not able to see any call history nor save any favorites. This is very frustrating. I have tried updating the bluetooth software, but I dont think it does anything. Once I get to the screen and press start, it says data loading and then will sit there forever if I let it. There is no indication that any data is being downloaded or updated. Can anyone help with this please?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.